Saturday 21 November 2015

Poster!


This is my completed poster for the vacation scholarship scheme which I submitted a few weeks ago. The University's celebration evening of the scholarship program was on the 18th November and was a really enjoyable evening.

Apologies for the tiny text below, I am not a computer expert and must find a way to get the PDF to convert to a larger JPG image.








Blurred again! I will master my incompetent technology skills one day.
I did get questioned about the rather low resolution of the bottom-centre photo on the poster.

Anyway, I'm pretty pleased with my poster and am really enjoying continuing the work in my dissertation. I know I haven't posted here in a while, hopefully I will be making some more posts soon!

Emily x

PS.

Through my work as the North-East administrator for the human rights organization 'Journey to Justice' I have written a short blog post for their website drawing on some of this research, entitled 'Racial Stereotypes: How Far Have We Come?'

The link is here if you would like to read it http://journeytojustice.org.uk/racial-stereotypes-how-far-have-we-come/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment